Call for Entries: Film & Video Screening Program at 2012 NAMAC National Conference, Deadline July 26
ALL SUBMISSIONS DUE IN-OFFICE BY JULY 26 — NOT A POSTMARK DEADLINE
Conference Dates: September 6 – 8, 2012
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Submissions Due: Thursday, July 26, 6pm (This is NOT a postmark deadline.)
For More Information: Contact NAMAC Screening Program Coordinator, Aimee Le Duc, at leduc.aimee -AT- gmail.com, or [email protected].
ABOUT NAMAC: The National Allliance for Media Arts & Culture was founded in 1980 by an eclectic group of media arts leaders who realized they could strengthen their social and cultural impact by working as a united force. For over 30 years, NAMAC has worked to raise the profile and influence of the media arts on behalf of its growing and changing membership.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE: This national gathering of leaders in film, radio, visual arts and new media brings together over 400 thinkers and change makers. Details: http://namac.org/conference
ABOUT THE SCREENING PROGRAM: During the 2012 NAMAC Conference an exclusive screening room will be dedicated to screening the work from the NAMAC member community. The accepted work will cover a wide variety of topics and themes, reflecting the breadth of film, video, audio, digital and visual communication present within the NAMAC community.
- Eligibility: All living artists who are also NAMAC members are eligible to apply.
- There is no length requirement for eligibility; full length and short form submissions will be accepted. FEATURE: Individual, stand-alone work, more than 40 minutes long. SHORT: Individual, stand-alone work less than or equal to 40 minutes long. LIMITED SERIES: A limited series of episodes with a specific, continuing theme, topic or subject. CONTINUING SERIES: An ongoing series.
- THEME: The theme is open ended. All themes will be accepted but special consideration will be given to mission-driven works reflecting NAMAC’s eclectic membership.
- Please include a cover sheet with the following information for all principle people involved in the submission: Full name, Address, Phone number, Email address
- Mail submissions to: San Francisco Arts Commission Gallery, Attn: Aimee Le Duc 401 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102 Attn: NAMAC Film Screening
- A Dropbox folder accepts electronic submissions here: http://bit.ly/PegoGK
- No emailed submissions will be accepted. Hand delivered or applications submitted via Dropbox only.
- Submissions Due: Must be received by Thursday, July 26 by 6pm. NO late entries will be accepted under any circumstance.
- Submission materials will not be returned.
June 22, 2012 Call for Entries published
July 26, 2012 Submissions due
August 3, 2012 Selections announced