Director of Education, Made in NY Media Center, IFP
The Made in NY Media Center by IFP is seeking a Director of Education with experience developing curriculum and managing adult and/or youth education programs for art, digital media, design, creative entrepreneurship or other related fields. The Director of Education will drive teacher recruitment, material procurement, ideation of courses, and production and implementation of these programs. The Director of Education will also be responsible for quality control, implementation of best practices, as well as managing customer experience.
- Develop Media Center education program vision and objectives
- Rapidly design educational programs that roll out these objectives that align with our target markets and constituents
- Conduct market research around products and create monetization strategy
- Liaise with marketing team to build awareness and drive trial for offerings
- Develop and manage program budget
- Develop quality assurance feedback loop for classes and instructors
- Identify and liaise with educators to develop and deliver curriculum
- Manage staff of coordinators and volunteers
- Manage education program partner relationships
- Facilitate class scheduling
- A resourceful self-starter, comfortable with covering all aspects of their practice.
- 3 years minimum of documented professional experience as an educator, as well as in creating and managing education programs for adults and/or youth
- Knowledge and interest in current industry practices and teaching methods in digital/media art, interactive design, and/or creative tech entrepreneurship
- Experience project managing and budgeting public programs
Salary dependent on experience
How to apply
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For more information about the Made in NY Media Center by IFP, visit: http://nymediacenter.com
Learn more about the community media field at the NAMAC / ACM 2014 National Conference in Philadelphia, August 6th through 8th!